There are now just two weeks left to nominate your projects for this year’s Solar Power Portal Awards.
The nominations deadline for the SPP Awards 2017 slams shut at midnight on 31 May 2017, after which submissions will no longer be accepted.
Submitting your project or company for consideration could not be simpler and can be completed following five easy steps.
How to Enter - Five Easy Steps
- Firstly, create a profile by accessing this page of the SPP Awards 2017 microsite
- Once registered, log in where prompted to bring you to the submission area
- Click ‘Submit Your Nomination’ in the navigation bar, followed by ‘add new’
- Select your required category from the drop down box, and go through the process by following the simple steps
- You can add the names of associated applicants and save a submission to be continued later. Once complete, click ‘save and submit’
Once the nominations window closes at the end of May, a month-long judging process will commence wherein our esteemed,12-strong judging panel will pour over the submissions before deciding on shortlists for each category.
Those shortlists will be published in July, with all shortlisted companies receiving two free tickets to the awards ceremony.
This year’s ceremony stands to be just as big as last year’s, with 13 awards set to be handed out on the night.
The host for the Solar Power Portal Awards 2017 is actor and clean energy advocate Robert Llewellyn, who will compere the entire evening’s events.
Those attending the black tie gala event will gain entry the evening drinks reception, three-course meal, awards ceremony and evening entertainment, held this year at the Hilton Metropole near Birmingham’s NEC.