EnAcumen is a specialist consultancy providing guidance and insights on clean energy technologies beyond conventional solutions.
We have extensive, global experience in hydrogen, fuel cells and energy storage and work one-on-one with companies to inform, shape, and implement their clean energy strategies for the long term.
EnAcumen has expertise in all aspects of stationary and mobile applications with a focus on larger-scale, commercial end-uses and the decarbonisation of industry.
Our purpose is to use our knowledge and experience to help companies make the best choices they can to sensibly decarbonise their activities and benefit from the business opportunities that are arising from the global transition to clean energy.
EnAcumen provides advice on:
- Large-scale energy storage technologies for grid balancing, such as redox flow batteries and hydrogen produced by water electroysis
- Fuel cells for the production of low/zero carbon power and heat
- Hydrogen as a zero-carbon feed stock for basic chemical manufacture
- Carbon-free energy carriers such as ammonia and methanol
- Hydrogen for zero-emission transport applications
- Business model and strategy development