As the worldwide electric vehicle ecosystem continues its meteoric rise, industry leaders will discuss key themes and uncover the industry’s vital next steps at Solar Media’s Everything EV Digital Series, taking place next month.
The Everything EV Digital Series takes place from 6 – 10 July 2020, delivering thought-provoking content and unparalleled networking opportunities direct to your home.
Following on from Solar Media’s successful live series of Everything EV events, the Everything EV Digital Series will comprise thought-provoking panels and conference sessions featuring leaders from the electric vehicle ecosystem.
The event – hosted entirely online – will centre around three particular themes; charging infrastructure, fleet electrification and energy strategies to reduce grid demand. Spread over the course of four days, the virtual summit will also feature networking via our meeting app.
More than 400 delegates have already registered for the online summit, and you can join them by registering – entirely for free! – via our registration page here.
Must-attend sessions for the week include;
- Beyond the Car: Achieving a 100% Electric Public Transport Network, and MaaS Strategies to Achieve Carbon Neutrality
- Cost Effective Strategies for Businesses Procuring Their First Electric Vehicles
- The New EV Customer – Charging Infrastructure as a New Income Source
- How V2G Will Transform Consumer’s Energy Usage and Behaviour
A full agenda for the week’s content can be found here.
Meanwhile, our list of speakers already confirmed for the event include representatives from EV charging infrastructure leaders and prominent adopters of EV fleets, including;
- Peter Harris, international sustainability director, UPS
- Katie Mack, global sustainability - data analytics and commercial lead, AstraZeneca
- Nicole Fletcher, head of sustainable development, London Fire Brigade
- Mark Simon, director of electric vehicle policy, New York City Department of Transportation
A full list of speakers for the event can be seen here.
Further details around the event, including how to get involved and register, can be found on the Everything EV Digital Series homepage.