Nominations for the Solar Power Portal and Energy-Storage.News Awards 2018 are now open and, new for this year, is the entirely separate Commercial & Industrial Storage Project category.
Last year this category was rolled into the residential storage category but due to overwhelming demand we have taken the decision to split the two categories in half for 2018.
This year the category will celebrate C&I-scale battery storage projects in the UK and Ireland, an area of growing interest for a host of companies that have come to the fore with business models to match.
To be eligible for this award installations will have been completed after 7 June 2017, and nominations should include details of the system size and equipment used, as well as any available details surrounding the business model behind the project, including any flexibility markets the installation bids into.
Last year’s winner
Last year’s R, C & I Storage Project award went to Blackwood Group, Emtec Energy and Scene Connect for their work installing a BYD battery storage solution for Broom Court Care Home, a project the judges said had taken a “really bold approach”.
This year nominations will remain open until midnight 31 May 2018 before a three-week judging process takes place.
Registration and the nominations process is simple and takes a few minutes of your time. Follow our simple guide below to walk you through the process.
How to Enter - 5 Easy Steps
- Firstly, create a profile by accessing this page of the SPP Awards 2018 microsite
- Once registered, log in where prompted to bring you to the submission area
- Click ‘Submit Your Nomination’ in the navigation bar, followed by ‘add new’
- Select your required category from the drop down box, and go through the process by following the simple steps
- You can add the names of associated applicants and save a submission to be continued later. Once complete, click ‘save and submit’