Nominations for the Solar Power Portal Awards 2017 are open, and this year we welcome one of two brand new categories with our clean transport award.
The clean transport award is to celebrate the success of any scheme or programme established to decarbonise the transport options of a company, council, local authority or area. All forms of decarbonised transport will be recognised, including multiple forms of electric vehicles as long as more than one individual vehicle is included in the scheme.
Nominations should include the scope of works launched by the nominating party, details of any technologies chosen, the extent to which the scheme has reduced carbon emissions and details of any other benefits.
This year nominations will remain open until midnight 31 May 2017 before a three-week judging process takes place.
Registration and the nominations process is simple and takes a few minutes of your time. Follow our simple guide below to walk you through the process.
How to Enter – 5 Easy Steps
- Firstly, create a profile by accessing this page of the SPP Awards 2017 microsite.
- Once registered, log in where prompted to bring you to the submission area.
- Click ‘Submit Your Nomination’ in the navigation bar, followed by ‘add new’
- Select your required category from the drop down box, and go through the process by following the simple steps
- You can add the names of associated applicants and save a submission to be continued later. Once complete, click ‘save and submit’.