There are now less than six weeks left to nominate your projects for the Solar Power Portal and Energy-Storage.News Awards 2018.
The nomination window for the SPP & ESN Awards 2018 slams shut at midnight on Thursday 31 May 2018, after which submissions will no longer be accepted.
Interest in this year’s awards has again been strong and a number of categories in particular attracting a surge in nominations.
Solar Media can also confirm it will be making an announcement regarding the host of this year’s awards and judging panel in the coming weeks.
Submitting your project or company for consideration could not be simpler and can be completed following five easy steps.
How to Enter – Five Easy Steps
- First, create a profile by accessing this page of the SPP Awards 2018 microsite.
- Once registered, log in where prompted to bring you to the submission area.
- Click ‘Submit Your Nomination’ in the navigation bar, followed by ‘add new’.
- Select your required category from the drop down box, and go through the process by following the simple steps.
- You can add the names of associated applicants and save a submission to be continued later. Once complete, click ‘save and submit’.
Once the nominations window closes at the end of May, a month-long judging process will commence before shortlists are published in the first week of July. As ever, all shortlisted companies will be contacted beforehand with details of how to arrange their two complimentary tickets to the awards ceremony.
This year’s ceremony returns to the Hilton Metropole near Birmingham’s NEC, coinciding with Solar Media’s flagship Solar & Storage Live exhibition, on Wednesday 17 October 2018.
Those attending the black tie gala event will gain entry the evening drinks reception, three-course meal, awards ceremony and evening entertainment.